Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to Carol's Cooking with Demarle!
I am really excited to share recipes, pictures and tips for cooking right at home!

I am a regular mom who is seeking to learn more about gathering my family and friends around the table. I love to be creative and pretend I am gourmet! Using Demarle at Home products has been so fun! Everything looks so pretty but is super easy to make and clean-up! You can find out more about Demarle at my website:  www.CarolAdams.DemarleAtHome.com

I am always experimenting with whatever food I have in the house! I currently am experimenting with gluten-free recipes to share with my friends and family members who need that.

I look forward to sharing all I am learning (including my mistakes!)

Carol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment